發一崇德聖訓

Body: 

日期:國曆中華民國105(2016)年7月16日    農曆中華民國一O五年歲次丙申六月十三日
主題:
道場:道務中心
班別:國際英文道學研習營
佛堂:崇德佛院
臨壇仙佛:濟公活佛

Hurry, Follow the sages’ way.

快馬加鞭聖道隨

Accumulate merits and cultivate virtues without delay.

積功培德莫怠懈

Rome was not built in a day.

羅馬並非一日為

March forward; Don’t sleep your life away.

勇往邁進莫沉睡

Old and young, Hand in hand to the bright way.

老少攜手光明追

No cross, no crown. Enjoy the Buddhist rays.

天道酬勤沐佛暉

Yesterday passes like water flows away.

逝者如斯似流水

I am

吾乃

Ji Gong Living Buddha 奉

濟公活佛

 母命 降光慧 入門躬身參

With the order of Heavenly Mater, to the Guang Hui Temple,

I have already paid respects to Heavenly Mater.

 母畢 Disciples, How are you?

徒兒們 大家好嗎

Are you happy?  Are you healthy?

是否快樂又安康

Be respectful and sincere; listen to the words.

主敬存誠聆訓章

哈哈

Haha!

(How are you?) I am fine.

(你好嗎)我很好

Let our heart and our physical body in harmony.

讓我們身心皆和諧

Do not let our heart get dusty.

勿讓心靈蒙塵

The journey of life is never easy.

生命旅程不易

Don’t give up, When you in adversity.

逆境中勿自棄

Don’t be arrogant, When you in prosperity.

順境中莫高傲

As a cultivator, control our heart rightly.

修道人存心正

Be consistent internally and externally.

內外始終如一

Realize the truth and cultivate diligently.

悟真理勤培育

Everyone shoulders the holy responsibility.

神聖使命擔起

Seize the moment to complete our duty.

握機責任完成

Little Ji Gong, always remember, cultivate and propagate Dao sincerely.

小濟公真誠修辦道

Little Ji Gong, hope your all be happy.

祝福小濟公們皆大歡喜

                          哈哈

                          Haha!

有緣相逢在白陽 共辦末後此一場

With the affinity to meet in this White Yang Era,

We are working together for a great cause.

人生得逢實不易 把握當下使命扛

The affinity does not come easily.

Seize this moment to shoulder your holy responsibility.

赴湯蹈火九六濟 無為而為有義方

Vow to take the pains to save sentient beings.

Work unconditionally without asking for return.

信心堅定道念守 正己成人作棟樑

Be firm in faith and cling strongly to Tao.

Be the mainstay by rectifying yourself and then helping others to do so.

和平世界齊開創 人人有責助道忙

In order to ensure world peace,

Everyone fulfills his or her respective duties to propagate Tao.

格物致知首先做 誠意正心去左旁

First you minimize your worldly desires and adopt a rich mindset.

Be sincere, set your heart right, and stay away from distractions.

修身齊家儒風倡 國家安定天地昌

Cultivate yourself, guide your family, and promote Confucius’ teachings.

The nation will be stable and world peace will be obtained.

進德修業求進益 圓滿內聖與外王

Always strive to develop virtues and expand your abilities.

Be in harmony with your internal and external worlds.

為師寄予徒厚望 自覺覺他盡心房

Holy Teacher holds high expectations of disciples.

Enlighten yourself and further enlighten others.

二六時中反求己 任重道遠辦白陽

Constantly introspect and examine your behavior.

Shoulder the mission and achieve the White Yang salvation.

             好嗎

OK?

各國齊聚於今天 精神抖擻秉誠虔

Today we have representatives from various countries gathered here.

You must be charged with energy, respectful, and sincere.

等待菩薩往下語 平心靜氣意馬拴

A bodhisattva is about to continue the words.

So stay calm and pacify your mind while waiting.

            哈哈止

Haha, stop.

 

悄悄地至你身旁 困難中伸手助幫

I quietly go to your side,

Extending my helping hand to you.

輕輕地拍你肩膀 給鼓勵勿畏阻擋

I pat you on your shoulder,

Giving you courage to confront difficulties.

聲聲地祝福著你 修辦中勿忘堅強

I bless you time and time again,

Hoping you will be strong while cultivating and propagating Tao.

漸漸地爾已成長 盼爾們責任擔當

Now you have gradually grown up.

It is my hope that you take up your responsibility.

   吾乃

  不休息菩薩 奉

母命 隨恩師 降至佛堂 躬身已參

皇母畢 再問弟妹否安康

 主敬存誠待批章

 哈哈

   I am

  Never Resting Bodhisattva, bearing the order of

Heavenly Mater, accompanying our Holy Teacher to the Temple,

   I have already paid respects to

Heavenly Mater.

   And I am asking my dear brothers and sisters,

Are you peaceful and healthy?

Be respectful and sincere while you await the teachings.

歡喜看見新加坡 亞羅士打 吉隆坡

I am pleased to see my brothers and sisters from Singapore,

Alor Setar and Kuala lumpur.

還有東馬砂磱越 多元種族有泰國

And Eastern Malaysia, Sarawak,

And multiracial Thailand.

學習精神吾嘉勉 弟妹來此互切磋

I’d like to praise you for your willingness to learn,

Coming here to learn from each other.

相聚是緣珍惜也 盼爾道務更蓬勃

Cherish the affinity  for being here.

May your Tao propagation be more prosperous.

             哈哈

             Haha!

洛杉磯與舊金山 還有澳洲相見歡

I am glad to see those from Los Angeles and San Francisco.

And others from Australia here with us.

菲律賓與尼泊爾 澳門 香港各平安

Wish you peace and safety in the Philippines, Nepal,

Macao and Hong Kong.

學道修道功夫下 克己復禮不懼難

Put in your efforts to learn Tao and cultivate Tao.

Revive decency, ethics and virtues; never shrink from difficulties.

應以有限創無限 道務拓展格局寬

From finite to infinite,

Broaden your horizons while propagating Tao. 

            明白嗎

            Understand?

還有本地是台灣 此研習營辦非凡

The International Tao Study and Sharing Conference

Is never easy, especially the one held here in Taiwan.

付出時間與精力 布施金錢吾知全

I know exactly how abundantly you have given of your time and effort

As well as money you have donated.

此英文班負責者 點傳來到佛壇前

Tao Transmitting Masters in charge of this conference

Step up to the altar.

研習營之規劃也 誰能來講此重點

Regarding the planning of this conference,

Can anyone specify the main points?

(林點傳師:栽培人才…使用英文可修道求道)

(Master Lin: The purpose of this conference is to nurture our talents and teach them how explain Tao to English-speaking people.)

吾望爾們更深入 落實宗旨辦完全

I hope you can go deeper into it,

And that you fully realize the original purpose of this conference.

當要了解真意義 是否需要每一年

You need to understand the reason why

Once in each year you have to hold

而辦一次研習會 是否提昇素質全

This International Tao Study and Sharing Conference.

And see whether you have really enhanced the quality, over the years.

             哈哈

             Haha.

來到佛前喚坤德 否有明白吾剛才之話語

Kun De (Master Hsieh), come to the altar.

Do you understand what I just said?

坤德啊 明白吾之話語嗎

Kun De, do you understand what I said?

一年一次研習會 是否提昇素質啊

For the conference held every year,

Is the quality really improved compared to prior years?

大聲回話 辦了幾屆(六屆)提昇在哪(再改變)

Please answer loudly. How many times has the conference been held? (Six.)

In what way is the quality enhanced? (We need to work harder.)

好 先起來 

Ok, stand up.

現在各國有幾位講師 真正傳題站到壇前 各列隊整齊

Now we have several lecturers from different countries.

Those who have delivered lectures,

Come to the altar in good order.

吾剛才說之話語 人才栽培提昇素質

重點成全 講師傳題精益求精

As I just said, to enhance the quality of new talents,

You must focus on the real talents and spare no effort to help them.

While lecturing, you must always strive for improvement.

八大人才庫之一 有外語庫 提昇文化

提倡道之宗旨 培養人才作橋樑

Among the Eight Talents Departments, we have

The Foreign Language Department to enhance the culture,

Promote the purpose of Tao, and bridge the language barriers.

渡化眾生 英語乃溝通語言 通過英語

English is a means of communication to introduce Tao to others.

亦要道根紮穩 使人人瞭解 修道辦道

But laying a solid foundation of your Tao knowledge is crucial too.

You should make Tao broadly and lucidly understood,

And inspire others to cultivate and propagate Tao.

什麼是道 甚麼是天恩師德

Make them understand what Tao is,

And why we thank Heaven’s grace and Holy Teachers’ virtues.

一年一次相聚一起 雖然歡喜但是當要鑽研深入

Once in a year you gather in this conference.

It is joyful, but you need to be serious to delve into it.

以栽培人才為重點 落實道務全球化 開拓格局更寬廣

Its focus is on recruiting and nurturing new talents,

Implementing the global propagation of Tao.

And expanding horizons in an even broader way.

看得遠 目標遠 方針擬定落實才不會白忙一場 對嗎

好 講師們 回到站位

See farther, have a vision, make a good plan and strive to fulfill it,

Your effort will pay off. Understand?

Ok, lecturers, resume your standing space.

平心靜氣聽吾言 此研習營有兩天

Stay calm and pacify your mind, then attentively listen.

Over the two days in the conference,

珍惜兩天學專注 認真態度勿敷衍

Stay focused and concentrate on the proceedings.

Be earnest in your attitude, never perfunctory.

 

趁這兩天研習會 各國之間互寒暄

During the two days in the conference,

Get to know others from various foreign countries.

因道而親非容易 道之殊勝體現前

Tao has brought you all together, but it doesn’t come easily.

The preciousness of Tao is manifested in this way.

若非天恩師德也 哪有今日相聚前

Without Heavenly grace and Holy Teacher’s virtues,

How could we gather here today?

若非吾們老前人 開創道務受熬煎

Without Tao seniors and our venerable Lao Qian Ren,

Who had taken pains while creating the Tao Societies,

焉有今日之道務 焉有今日之宏展

How could we have a global Tao society?

How could we enjoy such a wonderful environment for Tao cultivation?

焉有今日崇德焉 飲水思源勿忘記

How could we have the Chong De Tao Community today?

So keep in mind that we all owe a debt of gratitude.

吾崇德人記完全 盡心竭力天恩報

Chong De Tao cultivators, always remember,

Repay Heaven’s grace with devotion and dedication.

一條金線緊隨前 勿再掉隊迷方向

Cleave tightly to the Golden Path.

Don’t fall by the wayside.

真知灼見記心間 吾見爾們甚歡喜 願祝修道皆平安

Bear in mind all these insights and wisdom.

I am very happy to see all of you,

And will help you be safe and productive while cultivating Tao.  

                   明白嗎

                   Understand?

幾句叮嚀負責群 誰在現場聽吾言

I have words to say to the Tao Transmitting Masters in charge of this conference.

Those who are present listen to me now.

身為崇德負責群 心量要比別人寬

As a Tao Transmitting Master in charge,

You must be more open-minded than others.

膽量要比別人大 肚量要比別人寬

You must be more courageous than others.

You must be more magnanimous than others.

肩膀上面之重量 不是一人能承擔

The duty on your shoulders

Requires more than one individual to fulfill.

負責群們當牢記 諫言二字完善詮

As a Tao Transmitting Master in charge,

You must know when to delegate duties, and you must willingly accept constructive suggestions.

修己以敬還不夠 修己安人不足焉

It is not enough to just cultivate yourself or to be respectful,

Nor is it enough just to console or comfort others.

修己若能安百姓 兼善天下方完全

Cultivate yourself and give rest to all your fellow humankind.

Then you can benefit the whole world.

放下各人之利益 皆以眾生出發點

Let go of your own worldly interests.

Prioritize tasks that benefit the sentient beings.

吾今不是說一人 交待話語二五全

Here I’m not referring to one individual alone.

Pass my words to the others too.

            聽懂嗎

            Understand?

 

懂得聽話能辦事 崇德點傳記心間

Understand what I say and perform the tasks well.

I want all my Chong De Tao Transmitting Masters to keep my words in mind.

承上啟下作標準 以身示道方英賢

You have to emphasize seniority and be a good role model,

So you can manifest Tao and become an outstanding sage.

             哈哈

             Haha!

今日來此吾盼望 壇前弟妹道範揚

Today I am here hoping all of my brothers and sisters

Will be good role models of Tao.

以人治人改而止 認理實修有義方

Accept people’s good advice and rectify your errors.

Understand the truth and diligently cultivate Tao.

吾雖不能形相現 永住爾們之心房

Though I cannot appear in physical form,

Yet I will always reside in your heart,

三尺頭上神明鑒 吾亦時刻助道忙

Watching over you all the time,

Busy helping you with Tao propagation.

弟妹們啊盡全力 寫下歷史在白陽

My dear brothers and sisters, put in your utmost efforts,

To turn a new leaf in White Yang history.

固本圖強循序進 一步一印邁康莊

Follow correct procedure to implement the Consolidation Program.

Step by step you will eventually achieve success.

不僅道務要固本 人人修養不能忘

Not only should everyone be firm and solid,

But temperament and self-cultivation are necessary. 

 

學修講辦固根本 道務圖強更堅強

Be solid to learn, cultivate, lecture on, and propagate Tao.

Firmly take the steps necessary to perform your Tao tasks.

             好嗎

             Ok?

時間有限不多言 弟妹們啊祝平安

Time is limited, so I have to stop.

Wishing my brothers and sisters peace and safety.

Bless all of you in your endeavors to be happy and healthy cultivators.

止下乩筆不再語 同與恩師

Now I’m stopping the wooden pen and accompany our Holy Teacher

母顏

Bid farewell to our Heavenly Mater.

         哈哈退

         Haha, exit.